Clothing advice day trip
Aboard, whether you are in port or sailing, mostly temperatures are a bit lower than ashore. Therefore we have set up a clothing advice:
- Comfortable clothing, both for warmer and colder weather. Usually people wear 1 or 2 layers of clothing more than they would ashore.
- Sailing gear or a rain suit, for the occasional rain showers.
- Comfortable (sport)shoes
- Sunglasses, the sun reflecting on the water can be quite intense
- Possibly swimwear, in case you might wish to pause the trip for a swim
- In case of exploring the tidal flats we recommend you to bring old sneakers